Web Content Display
Laurentian Bank Discount Brokerage ("LBDB") is a separate business unit of Laurentian Bank Securities ("LBS"), which provides only non-advisory order execution services. LBDB, which came into being in January 2000, is a business name used by LBS, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Laurentian Bank of Canada. LBDB is a discount brokerage whose principal role is to receive orders from informed investors and rapidly execute them at minimal cost.*
Whether trading online using the new transactional system inaugurated September 2004 or by phone, LBDB offers you an economical and efficient way to access a complete range of products and a host of tools to respond to your investor needs and allow you to follow the constant evolution of the markets.
Laurentian Bank Discount Brokerage allows you to:
- benefit from advantageous rates of commission;
- access market information at the same moment you trade;
- maintain direct access to your portfolio;
- access your portfolio by Internet at all times, anywhere.
Investments products include:
- Common and Preferred Shares
- Index Shares
- Stock Purchase Warrants
- Savings Bonds and Government Bonds
- Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Mutual Funds
- Investment Certificates
- Treasury Bonds
- New Stock Issues and New Bond Issues
* LBDB does not offer advice or recommendations about investments made, or as to the quality of securities traded through its services.